DAILY DRAWING PRIZES
10 MRP awarded to 388 winners
$5 TripleClicks Gift Certificate awarded to 10 winners
ELIGIBILITY:To be eligible for each day’s drawing, you must hold the minimum SFI rank of EA (Executive Affiliate). Tip: You can make this automatic by setting up a Standing Order of 1500 VP (learn more HERE).
LIMITS: A. Maximum of one prize per day
B. Maximum of $500 total cash during first year in contest
MONTHLY VP CHAMPION PRIZES
E365 “VP Champion of the Month” Badge (expires after one month)
QUALIFICATIONS:To be recognized as the VP Champion of the Month for your class, you must have the most VP for the month.
Tip: Use your MRP to purchase SFI gear (hats, shirts, mugs, and more) at the MRP Store at TripleClicks to promote and build SFI locally.
E365 CHAMPION PRIZES
Affiliates who are named the E365 Champion of their class receive special corporate recognition, income-boosting CSAs every month from CSA Rewards program the CSA Rewards program, their name and photo on the E365 “hall of fame” Website, bragging rights, special recognition at the SFI Forum, and a handsome plaque for their office wall to commemorate their achievement.
All E365 Champions also receive 365 ADDITIONAL days in the E365 Daily Drawing…and there is NO LIMIT on the amount of cash and prizes that can be won during this second full year in the Daily Drawings.
As a consolation for those falling short of the overall E365 championship, we also recognize, from each class, the champion from each country. If you finish the year with the most VP for everyone in your class from your same country (minimum 5,000 VP), you will receive a special E365 “Country Champion” badge.
WHAT IS IT?
Entrepreneur365 (E365) is a fun and exciting SFI contest that gives you great goals to shoot for during your first year in SFI. The objective is to score the most VersaPoints (VP) in your class during this 365-day period. While you’re competing in E365, you’re accumulating lots of VersaPoints—points that you can put money in your pocket from the TripleClicks Executive Pool. PLUS, each participating affiliate receives an E365 Challenger badge and has the opportunity to win a share of OVER $1,000,000 in cash and prizes…all while learning about how to create a successful SFI business!There are no purchase requirements to participate in the E365 contest, and you can earn VersaPoints through a variety of educational and business-building actions (see complete list of pointable actions HERE).
HOW TO ENTER
There are six qualifications to get entered into the E365 contest:
1. Verify your email address
2. Whitelist the email addresses of SFI and upline members
3. Complete your Affiliate Profile Basics
4. Upload your account photo
5. Send your commitment letter to your sponsor
6. Collect a minimum of 1500 VP
Completing steps 1-5 gains you 335 VP and adds $60 to your Signing Bonus account! Completing step 6 adds another $20! So just by getting entered in the E365 contest, you increase your total Signing Bonus account to $100!
Tip: See your SCOREBOARD for your status on all six steps (or if you’ve already qualified, your current position in the contest).
Timeframe: You’ll be automatically entered into your class’ E365 competition upon completing the six qualifying steps (must be completed within your first 365 days in SFI).
HOW IT WORKS
E365 is a challenge in which you compete with every other SFI affiliate who joined SFI the same day you did. The idea is to outlast them all and, on your 365th day in SFI, be named the champion of your class—an Entrepreneur365 Champion!
As an E365 Champion, you’ll receive special corporate recognition, income-boosting CSAs every month from the CSA Rewards program, a spot on the E365 “hall of fame” Website, bragging rights, and a handsome plaque for your office wall (shown at right) to commemorate your achievement, and more. And, along the way, you will have the opportunity to win thousands of dollars in cash and prizes.
To be named the Entrepreneur365 Champion of your class, you’ll simply need to accumulate the most VP in your class by the end of your 365th day. For each of your days as an E365 contestant (“Challenger”), you’ll also have the opportunity to win cash and prizes in our E365 Daily Drawing. Drawings are daily random drawings for all qualified contestants from your class and all other classes still within their first 365 days in SFI.
IMPORTANT! To be eligible for each day’s drawing, you must hold the minimum SFI rank of EA (Executive Affiliate). Tip: You can make this automatic by setting up a Standing Order of 1500 VP (learn more HERE).
E365 also features a MONTHLY contest with even more recognition and prizes (see PRIZES). That is, during each month of the year-long contest, you can earn special recognition as the monthly VersaPoints champion for your class by having the most VP for the month.
1. No purchase necessary.2. Winners must provide a valid and complete physical mailing address. Submit address information HERE.
3. The E365 contest is open to all affiliates within their first year in SFI. Maximum one contest entry per affiliate.
4. Participation in E365 is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
5. Winners are solely responsible for any federal, state or local taxes.
6. All VersaPoints are awarded based on the official SFI time/date as displayed in the footer at the SFI Affiliate Center (www.sfimg.com).
7. Challengers (first year contestants) may win a maximum of one prize (cash or non-cash prize) daily. E365 Champions participating in the E365 Daily Drawing may win unlimited cash and prizes.
8. Winners of each daily drawing and the prizes won are posted daily online (after midnight CT) at the DRAWINGS tab.
9. SFI reserves the right to use prizewinners’ names and hometowns in any advertising or promotional materials relating to this E365 contest without further notification, permission, or compensation to the winners, except where prohibited by law.
10. SFI reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or the Website; to be in violation of the SFI Affiliate Agreement; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in a unethical or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, as determined by SFI at its sole discretion.
11. Any use of cartel, robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like methods to accumulate contest points will void the affiliate’s contest entry and will result in suspension or termination of SFI affiliateship.
12. If for any reason the E365 contest is not capable of being conducted as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of SFI, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, SFI reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest as is necessary.
13. SFI reserves the right to change contest rules and/or prizes as determined necessary.
Copyright © 2016, Carson Services, Inc.