Basic Steps for properly processing an e card mailing for “Co-Sponsored Second Home” and Personally Sponsored Affiliates:
Getting started is the hardest part of any journey. Make sure that you are there to offer friendly guidance and support in a timely manner as your personally sponsored affiliates start out on their journey. Read this article on how to Be An Awesome Sponsor.
Confirmed Registration: No
Affiliate Profile Completed: No
Whitelisted firstname.lastname@example.org: No
E-Mail address: email@example.com
If you use e-mail client software (Microsoft Outlook, etc.):
1. Click the “Preview Formatted Letter” button.
2. Copy the text of the welcome letter.
3. Click the “Send E-Mail” button.
4. Paste the text of the welcome letter into your e-mail message window. *TIP*
5. Send the e-mail.
6. Click the “Mark as Sent” button to hide the welcome letter section.
If you use an online e-mail provider (Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, etc.):
1. Log on to your online e-mail provider in a new browser window or tab.
2. Click the “Preview Formatted Letter” button on this page.
3. Copy and paste the text of the welcome letter into your online e-mail new message window. *TIP*
4. Copy and paste your affiliate’s e-mail address (above) into your online e-mail send field.
5. Send the e-mail.
6. Click the “Mark as Sent” button to hide the welcome letter section.
Important tip: Once we begin utilizing the e card mailing system consistently we will appreciate how much more convenient it is to differentiate between those we have already sent a welcome, and those we may have missed.
SFI ID: 1676xxxx (Sponsor’s Name) This will be the direct Sponsors Name of the Co-Sponsored Affiliate. (CSA)
SFI Affiliate since: 03/08/2016
Keycode: 65 (How Affiliate was Enrolled)
Jesuino’s VP Ledger; How we monitor performance, and know when to offer tips, encouragement, and support, and the proper e card to send out.
Currently in contention: NO
We’ve informed Jesuino that you’d like him/her to submit a tip.” (we get in a habit by clicking all of these we see!)
AFFILIATE MANAGER: This is also very important. We must master the use of this section well, if we are to communicate effectively with our individual team member.
Your role is, first and foremost: Be a friend! And be a mentor! SFI’s job is to provide the infrastructure for building a business. Your job, as a sponsor, is to provide a professional, one-on-one relationship with your affiliate. Click here to find out more about being an effective sponsor.
1) Contacted Jesuino, introduced myself, briefly described my background, goals, etc.
Discussed Jesuino’s goals, family, etc.
Informed Jesuino of incentives, if any, you offer (free leads, SFI Gift Certificate, etc.) to encourage affiliates to accumulate VersaPoints and become an Executive Affiliate.
Informed Jesuino of any special support resources I offer, such as co-op advertising, team newsletter, etc.
3) Offered general assistance setting up Jesuino’s business, answering questions, providing direction, etc.
4) Provided my contact information (e-mail, phone number, IM address, Skype number, etc.).
Discussed the marketing methods Jesuino plans to use to build his/her home business:
Help Jesuino develop prospecting and sponsoring skills until he/she has personally sponsored at least five SFI Executive Affiliates and has achieved a Team Leader rank.
Monitor Jesuino’s duplication efforts with his/her own sponsored affiliates and continue to provide assistance as needed.
Continue to work with Jesuino toward his/her earning goals.
Numbered check boxes are the only 4 boxes necessary to check off. The rest will be completed as the individual team members performance improves, and we have explained to them by communicating these goals.
Sample e card:
You are in for an exiting journey to success with SFI!
This is your Upline, Alvin Johnson catching you up on our team support activities.
Follow this information closely. Take your time and read it through first. Explore the links provided here. After you do this, take your time and go step by step completing all of the actions listed here.
Make a promise to yourself you will not quit. Show up online every day to complete the daily actions at our Affiliate Center on the “To-Do-List.
You are now about to enter the most important part of our journey!!
Concentrate on learning all you can how to gain the necessary points and credits to gain rank and earnings.
The best way to catch up is to follow me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/aljpromo
Your VP Ledger will help you keep up with your points here: https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger?referrer=search
Check your VP Ledger often during the day. This is how we see where we can gain more points.
Continue on each day completing the Daily Tasks on the To-Do-List at the Affiliate Center.
The first on the list is very important as this is how we learn to earn income logging in every day completing our daily tasks.
1) Log in and do the “Daily Tasks” https://www.sfimg.com/Home
2) Get “Started” learning how we earn: https://www.sfimg.com/start
3) Complete “SFI Basics”: https://www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics
4) Complete “Launchpad”: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
This is the heart of learning how to become successful with SFI.
Ignore this information, you can be sure to fail no matter how much you keep in touch with your sponsor.
This is the key to success!!
I will be monitoring your progress, and assist you along the way!
There is no need to worry about enrollments at this point if you are just getting started with SFI, just spend 3 months learning the business.
I will supply you with team members as your performance improves. What you want to do is remain active every day working the business, put in 4 – 8 hours a day every day. Remain active on the “Movers List” and re-qualify as an EA2 every month, and I will personally help you get enrolls.
First it is necessary to see how well you perform, are you missing days, are you completing all tasks each day.
Do this, get in the habit of dedication and performance toward success, and you will never have to worry about getting new enrolls.
Follow the instructions you have already received, and do keep in touch!
Here is the catch!!
If we want support from our sponsors, and if we want action from our team members, we must be there for them. If we deserve from our sponsors to help us by supplying us with more team members we must show our sponsors we deserve them.
The best way to show this is to respond to all of their email messages.
If we do not respond to our sponsors messages, we are conveying to our sponsor we will not be able to communicate with our team members as they are assigned to us either.
If we are thinking we will have problems communicating with our team members, we also have a solution:
One of my Affiliates could not read or spell. He sat alongside me as I taught him how to use the Google translator, and made 1st place on our Movers List the first month.
Be persistent with this business and overcome!
My point; keep in touch with me. Let me know when you have questions and suggestions, let me know you received my messages as you receive them. This will trigger in my memory you are serious and qualified for more team members to support our team building activities.
That is the big picture, that is what we do!
Thank you for taking the time to read this letter.
Thanks again to all of you who remain active with SFI.
Please note: Our next stage will be; “Seeking ECA Members.” We must first establish a “Strong Team Building” foundation for this to be effective for all of us.
Thanks again to all who remain active with SFI!
Keep a copy of this letter on file for future use and communication with your team.
“We are “Strong Team Builders, Building Stronger Teams!”
See you at the top!
Get back with me immediately if you have any questions and suggestions..
You do not want to miss out on this action!
“Action = Points, Points = Credits, Credits = Cash!”
Executive Marketing Manager (EA2)
SFI Bronze Master Team Builder
Complete Steps for properly processing an e card mailing for PSA and “Co-Sponsored Second Home” Affiliates:
- Select from the drop down menu “PSA/CSAs Today” if there has been more than 2 days delay, select “PSA/CSAs last 10 Days”.
- Once the list appears begin the mailing process
- Work from top to bottom, or bottom to top whichever is best for convenience.
- Select the person from “Genealogy Listing” by clicking on that persons name e card is to be sent.
- Click the grey follow button. It will turn green.
- A Best Tip has not yet been submitted.
Let Fama know you’d like him/her to submit one by clicking “HERE.”
- Select proper e card here: “Send an E-Card”: then click “GO”
- Type in message, and save as “Default” for continuing welcomes to those remaining PSA/CSA members.
- Click “Save as Default” button.
IMPORTANT! Using Affiliate E-Cards for any purpose other than what they are designed for is prohibited. Using Affiliate E-Cards for advertising or soliciting, for example, will result in suspension and/or loss of access privileges.
Check agreement box
I agree CheckBox!
- Click; “Send Message”
- A new window will open.
The following E-Card has been sent to (Name of person). <<<Click the persons name here.
- Under “AFFILIATE MANAGER” open “Checklist
- Your role is, first and foremost: Be a friend! And be a mentor! SFI’s job is to provide the infrastructure for building a business. Your job, as a sponsor, is to provide a professional, one-on-one relationship with your affiliate. Click here to find out more about being an effective sponsor.
- Look for the 4 check boxes mentioned above.
- After checking those 4 boxes, click “Save checklist”
Contacted Fama, introduced myself, briefly described my background, goals, etc.
Offered general assistance setting up Fama’s business, answering questions, providing direction, etc.
Provided my contact information (e-mail, phone number, IM address, Skype number, etc.).
19) Click on the PSA/CSA’s Sponsor’s name identified with ID number: SFI ID: 16XXXXXXXX (Sponsor
20) Click the grey button near the PSA/CSA’s sponsor’s name, and scroll down to:
MY BEST TIP
Let Vladimir know you’d like him/her to submit one by clicking “HERE.”
To your success!